Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99

Saturday, August 6, 2011

HSD Chicks July Product Picks




HSD Chicks July Product Picks

Ahhh Sephora Sephora Sephora, how you spoil us. When it comes to our favourite picks for July, Tarina Tarentino’s Victorian Punk collection is at the top of the list. I already love her, but now she has made something that literally brings out the child in me. When I saw the packaging of the lipgloss in a ring box, I put it on my finger and pranced around with it all day. The concept is really cute and the product itself is great quality. There is nothing quiet or shy about Tarina Tarentino’s former lines; filled with color and sparkle, the Victorian Punk collection is no exception. Her shades of green, purple, orange and bright pink may not be the first colors one would put in a makeup pallet but these are nice enough to throw traditional shades out the window! From $19 to $35, you can get yourself some fun additions to your cosmetic collection.

EDUN for Sephora Palette in Harmony, is another great goody we had the chance to try with fun packaging and neutral yet bold color. Made in Uganda, this simple to carry and open with no mess palet holds 6 eyeshadows and one blush. $36 will get you these shades or its sister palet, Contrast, with much brighter shades of notice me color. Why do we love it? Because not only are the colors great for every day wear, but $3 from every sale goes to the Wildlife Conservation Society, to fund activities of the Conservation Cotton Initiative in Uganda, which supports the organic cotton trade while helping local communities and protecting biodiversity.


If you want to tone down the color a tad then why not start with your outer extremities – toes and fingers. Going nude eh? Is a recent addition to the nail polish family from OPI Canada and it is a great combination of subtle yet sexy for hands and feet. $9 will get you this puppy. Not bad, eh?
Find these at our favorite store, 1-877-SEPHORA.


Stepping away from Sephora and hopping into MAC, can somebody say PARTYLICIOUS? I am crazy about MACs website; the visual makeup tutorial is fantastic and perfect for a person like me who often tries out various colors and fails miserably at achieving what I thought would look great in my head. When I recently received the Partylicious eye pigment (shown in center, my first thought was, hmm...bright blue huh? I went to the site to try out some looks and threw in additional colors of my own. A bit of mascara and blue pigment later and my eye color was POPPING and I loved the spice it added to my otherwise routine look and the attention I got did not hurt either. Partylicious comes from a delicious range of products from the M•A•C Alice + Olivia collection. Playful, fun, and definitely not shy, these colors bring out the fashion dare devil in you, not waiting on anyone to set a trend to follow but definitely setting your own tone. At $19.50 U.S you really get more bang for your buck with such a big container. The other colors are Black with transforming purple pearl called Later and If It Sparkles...which is White with transforming pink pearl-all are limited edition. Oooh love the luminescence.

No comments:

Post a Comment