Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99

Saturday, August 6, 2011

2 Must Mention Hair And Skin Products


Jul

2 Must Mention Hair And Skin Products


As we get older, we lose more hair and what we do have loses its lustre. In the couple of months I’ve discovered two products that bring back some rejuvenation to the hair and my skin. Starting with the hair, is a product I might have mentioned in the past called HERCUT sold at Sephora. I don’t try to use too much shampoo due to my dry curly hairstyle and was afraid that more shampoo meant more dehydration. When I tried Hercut for Curly Long Layers, it could not have been on a more humid day and I was sooooo surprised at the results, after shampooing, I left some of the conditioner in my hair and finger combed it out so my curly hairstyle could at least have half a chance at drying decent. Then I applied the Long Layers Catalyst which meshed so well with my already conditioned hair I swore I would buy these products again. Prices range from about $22 to $28. I can’t help getting older perhaps, but I can help how my hair looks in the process...the skin on the other hand is a different

No comments:

Post a Comment