Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Another Elizabeth Arden product

Another Elizabeth Arden product we are crazy about is the 100th Anniversary Celebration
Eight Hour Cream set specifically, the lip protectant. When you first put this on, be ready to get a little lip buzz which feels tingly and lasts for as long as it promises with minimal lip licking. This is the only lip balm I carry in my purse as I write this and it is the only one needed. When my face is all golden brown with the bronzer and cream, the lip protectant seems the obvious next best thing. It is clear so you will never look over made up, it protects your lips for hours on end and it actually feels wonderful on the mouth unlike some goopy sticky glosses that have recently been introduced to my trash can. You get a great little kit for only $29.50, your skin and lips will thank you for it and so will your budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment