Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Get your bronze on this summer

Get your bronze on this summer

Ever since I turned 30, my skin decided to rebel and no longer browns evenly when I sit out in the sun...so I stopped sitting out in the sun! As much as I’d love my body to be forever tanned, I really can’t take the abundant sunspots we prefer to call ‘cute freckles’ and apparent lines on my very thin under eye skin. I guess I can’t win however because my only choices are to be a pinky blotchy brown when I lay out in the sun after months of being unexposed or an all over even shade of pasty white. No thanks! Tanning beds are not an option and I say nay on ingesting a spray tan by mistake so what am I left with? Elizabeth Arden. Let me say the following before I get into the products, we LOVE these so much that we have actually dedicated an entire post to Elizabeth Arden and put a few other goody reviews on hold .

I normally mix a bit of foundation with a touch of facial cream for a smooth finish but the Elizabeth Arden PURE FINISH Mineral Tinted Moisturizer with an SPF 15 is a one step do-it-aller. I was doubtful it could replace my Armani foundation but ladies...let me tell you, Armani who? This tinted sun screen product does everything I could possibly want a cream to do: covers without leaving ANY visible sign of coverage, protects without leaving a greasy feel and moisturizes removing any traces of dry skin. Since wearing this on a daily basis, people have actually begun commenting on the quality of my skin but best of all, when combined with the PURE MINERAL FINISH Bronzing Powder, I actually look like I have a ‘natural’ glow about me- no sun necessary. There aren’t many products I’d pay $37.50 for but the Tinted Moisturizer is worth it and at $38, so is the powder!

No comments:

Post a Comment