Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99

Monday, March 5, 2012

Hot Stone Massage Treatment

Hot Stone Massage Treatment

Now because the temperature of the stones is very hot, it could be a little extreme when you initially touch the skin. So I just like to roll them in my hands a little bit and allow the heat and warmth of the stones to generate into my hand -- and then introduce the warmth through my hand first. And then we can go right in to utilizing the stones. I am really just going right in, like we would do Swedish work. We would go right into the muscle tissues and working the muscles as I would with my hands, but with the actual warmth of the stones.

And you have to be mindful when you are working with stones on a client, because the stones are stones, and they are very hard. So you can tend to sometimes go a little too deep, so you have to always check in with your client, make sure the temperature of the stones and the pressure is okay.

We use probably about twenty to twenty-five stones within a session. They vary in size so you can work different areas of the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment