Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99

Monday, February 20, 2012

What Type of Skin Should Use CeraVe Moisturizing Cream?

What Type of Skin Should Use CeraVe Moisturizing Cream?

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream is one of those golden treasures in skin care that are not known by enough people. I personally had never heard of the product until an appointment with my dermatologist a few years ago. I was on medication for adult acne, and my skin was so very dry. He sent me home with a few samples, and after my first use of CeraVe, I was hooked. I figured that it was a special "dermatologist recommended" moisturizer that I was going to have to shell out lots of money for, but surprisingly enough it was under $15.

But this moisturizer isn't only perfect for dry skin like I had, it's perfect for sensitive skin, psoriasis and many other skin conditions. And if you don't have any special skin concerns, it's perfect for you too. CeraVe is so gentle that pediatritions often recommend it for eczema in babies and children.

No comments:

Post a Comment