Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Guide Review - SKIN by Monica: VIBRANCE HGH Creme

Guide Review - SKIN by Monica: VIBRANCE HGH Creme

When I first opened SKIN by Monica's VIBRANCE HGH Creme, I was surprised at the color. Just by looking, I would expect that it would be a product for a women of color, so I wasn't expecting it to be something that would work with my fair skin, freckled face. The scent was at first pleasant; it smells a bit like cocoa. I thought that I would love it, but to be honest, it got to me after a few days. But luckily the scent fades very fast and the product works so well that the scent issue flew from my mind.

This product says to use as a leave on toner before you continue your skin and makeup application. I was also told that it can be used as a tinted moisturizer and makeup primer, so that is how I used it. Surprisingly the color just sunk right in leaving my skin looking flawless. The first time I used it, I went ahead and put on foundation afterwards, but then quickly realized that that wasn't necessary. From then on, VIBRANCE HGH Creme was enough coverage. There is no sun protection, so I made sure add in sunscreen for protection. With HGH as an active ingredient, this will help restore collagen and relax fine lines, wrinkles and creases naturally.

SKIN by Monica was created by model Monica Olsen after her search for safe products that fit up to her standards to use while pregnant came up empty. This company has strict guidelines when it comes to ingredients in their products. Their slogan reads, "We have nothing to hide". You won't find harmful chemicals on their lists. All of their products are made in the US in actual OTC drug manufacturing facilities where they are created in small batches. There is also no animal testing involved in SKIN by Monica products.

No comments:

Post a Comment