Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Worst Celebrity Hairstyles


Oct

Worst Celebrity Hairstyles


Celebrities are known to experiment and thanks to the daring ones who do, non-celebrities can get fashionably inspired to explore beyond their limits. In the public eye every day, celebrities are trend setters in their own right but just because celebrities are celebrities, doesn't mean they always know what looks good and never make rotten style choices. It also doesn't mean the fashion statements they make are worth following. In this 'episode' of 'Who Wants To Look Like A Train-wreck' are...

Lady Gaga...who else? The last time I saw a bow on the top of a head, it had two perky ears beside it and a wagging tail behind. Ick! Only puppies or babies or drunks can get away with sporting big bows at the top of their heads and that’s only because they weren’t able to choose it themselves or were not in the right frame of mind when they did. Sadly, I believe she's started a craze. Kelly Osbourne, please give Lady Gaga her puppy's hair bow back. Straight hair, curly hair, long hair, short hair...not many hairs types can make this accessory look good enough for me to buy!


EEEPS!! Shocked much? Granted Janet is on stage performing in this shot but none the less her hair is atrocious. Talk about sticking your fingers in a socket. At least do something stylistically that is memorable for the better.


Pink, I have to first state how much I LOOVE your music! ‘PLEEEEASE...pleeease don’t leave me..la la la la..” Ahem. On another note about hair though, ouch! Generally I’m totally in awe of your ability to pull off almost any look but in this case, not a fan. But again, I absolutely LOOOVE your music and therefore I’ll just chalk this look up to the stylist having a bad day.


And finally Amy Winehouse- this hairstyle is just plain wrong on so many levels. I could sit here and disparage it but I’m pretty sure she’s gotten her fair share of ridicule so I’ll be kind and simply say I hate it. Of all the worst hairstyles the net could pull up, this is definitely in the running for first place. And it reminds me of a skunk! Okay, I wasn’t that kind after all but some things just need to be said.




No comments:

Post a Comment