Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99

Thursday, August 11, 2011

When it smells good it feels good

When it smells good it feels good

One beautiful afternoon in April, 2009, I found Love. I kid you not, smack dab in my face I could not walk away and turned back to buy a bottle that has kept me satisfied for the past year. I should probably mention that I am speaking about Love Oil; a scent in a class completely on its own and far too special to be labeled a “perfume”.
COWRIE FLOWER Exotic Oils & Essentials had my attention immediately. As I smelt incense burning from a short distance, I was lured into its surroundings to see what had so captured my interest. I am a bit embarrassed to admit the following but truth be told I didn’t want to tell ANYONE about this discovery because I hoped to be the only one walking around smelling this delicious but of course thoughts of bad karma were enough to make me spill the beans and in this case share the Love- not to mention Peace, Fire, Touch and Paradise. As a tester and reviewer for all beauty products, I get almost everything one could dream of to sample, for free – Love Oil is the exception in my products that I actually take pure joy in purchasing. I have to seriously say THANK YOU KENA, the creator of my favorite scent in the universe, this has now become my fiance's favorite scent on me as well. It is well worth every penny; at prices from only $10 - $30 dollars, I sure hope you leave some for me!! Check out the full line of products for body and hair or order online http://www.cowrieflower.com/.


IN THE WORDS OF KENA HERSELF-
Inspired by the Goddess of Love & Beauty
Cowrie Flower exotic scented oils are hand blended and accented with special herbs that stimulate the senses. Great care is placed in each item, waiting to help you on your days journey.
Surround yourself with a heavenly energy that will uplift you and keep others Mesmerized. Let Cowrie Flowers open a world filled with Happiness, Beauty, Passion and Love
This is my most popular sent…
Love is a never ending spiral, hypnotic and sensual.
Love is everything Love is
Sweet and Heavenly
Enhanced with Peaches, Jasmine Flower and Lemon Zest
Pick the sent you sprit calls for
Love Peace Fire Touch Paradise

When it smells good it feels good

No comments:

Post a Comment