Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Paula Rubio Hair:

Paula Rubio Hair:

Introduction

Paulina Rubio

Naturally curly girl Paulina Susana Rubio Dosamantes (born June 17, 1971 is a Mexican singer and actress.

Rubio achieved international stardom with her fifth studio album, Paulina (2000), and has sold over 21 million albums. Rubio placed as the 7th most successful Latin Pop Song Artist of the last decade per Billboard Magazine.

As Rubio says "I have been famous since I was born", as she is the daughter of Mexican actress Susana Dosamantes and Enrique Rubio, a lawyer. Rubio was born in Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico. Rubio has a younger brother named Enrique.

Naturally Curly Girl Who Loves Her Natural Hair

If you're a fan of Paulina's you may have witnessed her constant hair changes ranging from massive clouds of ringlets and curls to curtains of bone straight tresses.

Paulina loves her curls and in a past interview she said "my hair talks a lot about my character, the way I am. It's wild and imperfect. Sometimes I wear it curly, sometimes I prefer it straight. I like it curly best because that's the way my natural hair is."

Seriously, could Paulina be more gorgeous or have prettier curly tresses?

Steal Paulina's Style

Whether you have natural curls like Paulina or not, follow these steps to recreate Paulina's ringlet infused style:

STEP 1

Start by cleansing your strands the night before a big event with a shine enhancing shampoo such as one of the popular products from Phyto. If your hair is damaged or excessively dry, consider doing a dilution wash, conditioner only cleanse (CO) or water only.

No comments:

Post a Comment