Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tend Skin

Tend Skin
I thank God for being born male. While I have to shave everyday so that my face remains fuzz-free, I don't have to worry about what napkin to wear. My legs are shave-free and I don't really need to keep watch on my bikini line. I don't have to keep myself updated on make-up and perfumes or thousands of other torturous products that have to do with taking care of bodily aesthetics. My beauty needs are restricted to toothbrushes, razors, soaps and deodorants.

In shaving, I have two options that I can choose from. One option is to use that trusty razor to remove the stubble on my face. If you want a close shave, an ordinary razor will certainly oblige you. The second option is to use an electric razor. It doesn't give the same quality shave as a common razor but it eliminates the danger of nicking yourself when shaving.

Since I use a common razor for shaving, I sometimes need to go the extra-mile when I find my face afflicted with ingrown hairs or razor bumps. No man should have to deal with this crap. We already have to get up and shave our mugs every morning before work. We definitely don't want to deal with a face full of razor bumps on top of it. So some basic essentials are needed. If you're a man who drags a blade across his chin every morning, then I suggest you invest in some tend skin. It's also great for preventing bumps and ingrown hairs. Furthermore, you should always go with an alcohol-free aftershave. This is much better for your face and won't dry it out so much. If you are currently searching high and low for these products, look no more. You can find tend skin online at several websites. Pop open your Google search engine and punch in the keywords "tend skin." That's all it takes. As for quality aftershaves and other great shaving products, you may want to try searching again on google or yahoo.

While using skin care products is taboo where a man is concerned, it is sometimes necessary to go over and beyond the restrictions to make a man feel at his best once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment