Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99

Friday, July 15, 2011

Confident Kate Winslet Simply Loves Every Inch Of The Skin She’s In

Confident Kate Winslet Simply Loves Every Inch Of The Skin She’s In….0 Comments

By Pippa Harris
Posted on 02 Mar 2011 at 6:01pm
kate winslet

Kate Winslet Loves Every Inch Of The Skin She's In Wearing A Victoria Beckham Design For U.S. Glamour Magazine

While many women suffer the agonising torment of body issues, Hollywood super-star, Kate Winslet is having none-of-it….

Speaking in the April edition of U.S. Glamour magazine, the gorgeous actress is also proud to announce that she has no intention of going down the plastic surgery road just to keep up her appearance either, adding:

“No, I have never tried any stuff.

“I don’t have parts of my body that I hate or would like to trade for somebody else’s or wish I could surgically adjust into some fantasy version of what they are” but despite her glowing confidence, the star hasn’t always been so mega-happy about her looks:

“When I was heavy, people would say to me, and it was such a backhanded compliment….

“You’ve got such a beautiful face!

“In the way of, like, ‘Oh isn’t it a shame that from the neck down you’re questionable.’

In the interview with Glamour Magazine, Kate also recalls the moment when she won her best actress Oscar in 2009:

“I was the kid who never won the races.

“I never jumped the highest.

“I wasn’t on the list of the high-achieving.

“Winning the Oscar was like winning all the prizes in one single night that I had never won as a kid.

“For me, it was an internal-fist-pumping moment of yes!”

The gorgeous 35-year-old and mother to Mia (10) and Joe (7), believes that the Oscar didn’t change her aims and desires as an actress, and although she hadn’t planned on being ‘famous’ has gone on to become a world-famous household name.

The star has had her fair share of ups and downs and despite splitting from her husband of six years, film director Sam Mendes, confesses that:

“The highest compliment I could ever receive is about my kids.

“The challenge is making sure that my children are never treated differently just because I am sometimes.

“I always want them to know that when we fly first class, as we most frequently do, that they are lucky.

“When the in-flight crew said to me, ‘You’re children are wonderful. They are so well behaved’, I could weep.”

No comments:

Post a Comment