Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Guerlain Eyeliner

Guerlain Eyeliner

When I think about glamour and fashion, there are a few high-end cosmetic products that come to mind. One of them is Guerlain Eyeliner.

Guerlain Eyeliner

One little bottle of the liquid liner will quickly run up your makeup tab, with a price of $35. I was killing some time online today and found a sale on the 0.2 oz bottle for $27.50 – that’s almost a price I can swallow.

The design of this liquid liner is what makes it stand out above the competition. You might not even realize that it’s an eyeliner at first because it looks more like a fancy bottle of ink with a long calligraphy pen dipped into it!

The ultra-fine brush is housed in the longest handle you’ve ever seen on an eyeliner, giving you much better control over the color application than you would with a standard eyeliner.

I’ve seen the Guerlain line at fancy makeup counters before, but I was always too intimidated by the prices to even stop and ask about the products.

I’m excited now to get a chance to try the eyeliner out for myself. I might even be able to convince some of my thrifty girlfriends to splurge a bit after they see how great the eye makeup looks.

Needless to say, I decided to bite the bullet and order the discounted Guerlain eyeliner. I got three free samples with my online purchase, and shipping was really cheap, so I didn’t feel too guilty about spending the money.

See what kind of deals you can find online and join me in feeling glamorous with the help of some new cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment