Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99

Saturday, February 26, 2011

A SLOW tribute to the beauty of asian/european girls

A SLOW tribute to the beauty of asian/european girls

is it just me or am i liek the only one who dousent find gooks appiling :S
they arnt that atractive
i mean they are slightly
but hell we have none of those type here in australia they all live in japan lol
but yeah really they just dont seem attractive and beautiful to me
i like aryan (white, europian decent) girls, like my ex her familys line gose to germany and finland were mine come from germany and irland :D lol
and my ex befor her her family came from iralnd and poland
hail the aryan race :D
hail the aryan race :D
Hahah, no I kind of agree with you coffin-feeder. The girls Badwolf posts are good looking, but not the type I prefer.
European for me. But not white blonde, kind of over that. Dark haired :)
Badwolf needs to make a thread like this for European, maybe Italian or French girls. I'm not saying they're better but I just prefer that type.
Basically it's a all a matter of preference, normally white guys go for white girls and Asian guys go for Asian girls etc etc.
BTW gook is bloody racist, and not only that it refers to one type of Asian, Vietnamese

No comments:

Post a Comment