Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99

Thursday, January 27, 2011

A tribute to the beauty of Asian women

A tribute to the beauty of Asian women

So, I was cruising for babe pics and ran across a rather large thread in another forum entitled "A tribute to the beauty of Asian girls!" Naturally, I decided to rip out the choice pics for posting here. Last I looked, the thread was 257 pages long. I'm currently up to page 90 or so. Anyway, I had enough pics that I decided to go ahead and start posting.
Here are a couple sexy but brief flash movies:://img374.imageshack.us/my.php?image=akibanner10us.swf
mg374.imageshack.us/my.php?image=akicream11ud.swf
Here's an 830MB movie. It's Japanese model Yuko Hamano doing various photo shoots:
dark/topgirl/yuko-hamano/Yuko_Hamano-GUARDLESS.avi
Here's a 167MB movie of Chinatsu Wakatsuki and Sayaka Isoyama - also doing photo shoots but with some still photos mixed in, too:
dark week/chinatsu-wakatsuki/Chinatsu_Wakatsuki-Sayaka_Isoyama-SabraBest.mpg
[edit] Don't download the movies hoping for content that can't be posted here. They're just PG.
[edit 2] Many of the pics in this thread can be downloaded in batch from rapidshare.de. See this post for details:
showpost.php?p=5947788&postcount=32
This black kid needs a tan: _derived/physicalapp.htm_txt_albino.gif :lol:
But anyways, I don't know, but ever since probably September I've just had a "thing" for Asian girls. Being a black person, everyone expects me to like black women, but **** that, Asian girls all the way :bang: . In general they're cool as hell and REALLY cute. I love Asian chicks!
*goes to bookmark thread*
Oh can somebody up some Filipino chicks?
Awesome. And you used to whine about how ugly you thought they were.
Does it feel liberating to finally realize the truth that Asian women do, in fact, look greatDoes it feel liberating to finally realize the truth that Asian women do, in fact, look great?
:lol: Yess, I have seen the light. I know alot of Filipino girls at my school, and ALOT of them are fine as hell, or at least cute. As a matter of fact, on a board I frequent, I copied and pasted this thread on there :lol:

No comments:

Post a Comment