Mega Sale Domains @ Rs.99

Friday, January 28, 2011

Should I open a Beauty Salon Business? How often do you go to the beauty salon?

Im thinking about opening a beauty salon business that offers the following services.

*Individual eyelash extensions (they look so real and last for 6 weeks £45)
*Eyebrow shaping/ colouring
*Waxing
*UV Free Spray Tanning
*Nail Extensions
*Manicures and Pedicures
*Body Wraps
*Spray Tatoo
*Body Piercing

The question is though, I don’t know if ladies would be interested in coming to my salon.

If there was a beauty salon that offered services like these, close by, would you go?

And what treatments would you like to see/or have done?

And finally!!!

Should I open my beauty Salon?

First of all lets address the eyelash extensions,have you ever had these? 45 Dollars is too cheap i charge 350.00 for 120 lashes 60 per eye. These services are great but need to be broader. People wil come to your salon,but there is alot to opening and maintaining a good business. My mom has a salon in beverly hills.She has had her business 23 years,she is extremely succesful.She has 6 people that rent booths from her that do different tasks ,colorin,perming,washing ,blowdrying,nails, esthetician,manicurist,just some examples of services they provide. After 23 years my mom has a great reputation which helps alot. You can make fabulous money,my mom makes close to 2 million a year. Of course all of that is not to take home but she has to reinvest in her business.I can give you alot of tips.Feel freee to

No comments:

Post a Comment